Fortinbras Proudfoot and the Evening in Middle-earth
This is much more than a Dinner Dance. Yes, there will be guests in costume, music, fine food and the like, but by far the most important element will be you. By inviting you to this event I know that you will bring a little bit of Middle-earth with you, whether you are in costume or not, for in the end it is fellowship that will make things long remembered.
For more details I welcome you to contact us on:
Phone - 07 33542495
Peter: M - 0437353254, E - email@example.com
Amy: E – firstname.lastname@example.org
A little bit about our Hobbit group…
The Brisbane Tolkien Fellowship is a group which creates Social Events for fans of J.R.R.Tolkien/The Hobbit/The Lord of the Rings, here in Brisbane.
Our non-profit registered company name is The Fortinbras Proudfoot Esq. Foundation (ACN: 150957716) which supports children’s education through literacy.
Our Fellowship raises funds at various events such as the Gold Coast and Brisbane Supanovas and our profits will now go to The Pyjama Foundation which we have recently pledged our support to.
The Pyjama Foundation
Consider supporting this fund raising event
If you consider supporting this fund raising event in the way of donated memorabilia to be used as prizes or auction items on the night. If you or any person or associations/businesses you can advise, are able to assist us we would be most appreciative.
Brisbane Tolkien Fellowship
• To create a greater awareness and appreciation of all J.R.R. tolkien's works and all that is associated with his world.
• To meet people with similar interests and to develop relationships.
• To create social events to bring people together with friends and family.
• To create events where people can share, knowledge, skills and ideas.
We are an incorporated non-profit organization supporting charities engaged in literacy/education areas through organizing fund and awareness-raising drives and events within communities dedicated to exploring fantasy and mythology through study, literature, art, music and film:
• To support the development of children’s education through Literacy
• To support literacy initiatives and programs assisting children and adults;
• To contact agencies and groups currently engaged in programs supporting literacy programs
• To form a core group to promote fundraising events
Our major event is an “Evening in Middle-earth” Charity Dinner Dance to be held on October 12, at the Morningside RSL. The evening will include Fine Food, Entertainment by Guest Artists, Music, and fund raising activities as well.
Spread the news about this J.R.R. Tolkien article: