and Houghton Mifflin are teaming up to celebrate the publication of the deluxe edition of The Children of Hurin by Houghton Mifflin. For the release we will be giving away 2 copies of the deluxe edition of The Children of Hurin by Houghton Mifflin (a true 1st printing, 1st impression).
The giveaway will last from May 16th 2007 to May 30th 2007. To be able to win enter code DELUXE EDITION
and answer HOUGHTON MIFFLIN
THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
Congratulations to the following Winners!
Please note, winners will be contacted via email to claim their prize.
If they do not respond to the email by June 5th their prize will be given to a runner-up.
The two winners of a DELUXE EDITION OF THE CHILDREN OF HURIN BY HOUGHTON MIFFLIN:
Alessandra Luisa Silva (Sao Paulo, BRAZIL)
Matt Carrier (Virginia, US)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) This contest form is open to all TolkienLibrary.com internet visitors between the dates of May 16th 2007 and May 30th 2007, aged 18 and over, excluding employees, their families and agents of TolkienLibrary.com and Houghton Mifflin.
2) To enter the contest, go to tolkienlibrary.com/form.html to enter on-line. Entrants may only enter once per person (one email address). Winning entrants must respond within 5 days to our email notification or the prize will be offered to another visitor.
3) Winners: winners will be randomly chosen by TolkienLibrary.com.
4) Prize(s): 2 copies of the Deluxe Edition of The Children of Hurin (one per winner).
5) The prize is non-redeemable for cash and non-transferable. The Prize is as stated. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, TolkienLibrary.com reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value. Only one entrant per person. Multiple entries may lead to disqualification. Entries from 3rd parties or agents are invalid. No proof of purchase is necessary.
6) TolkienLibrary.com takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid. Entries will not be acknowledged.
7) Any breach of these competition rules by an entrant will void their entry.
8) The winners will be drawn at random and the winners will be notified by email by TolkienLibrary.com within 5 days of the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted within that time, the prize will be withdrawn.
9) Delivery time & Restrictions: All postal costs will be charged to the winner. Winners will be informed about the costs. If winner is unable to pay the prize will be offered to another visitor. TolkienLibrary.com cannot ship to a P.O. Box. Please provide your street address or your shipment will be delayed.
10) Other Details: All taxes are the responsibility of the winner. All international winners will be responsible for any duties, tariffs, taxes or import fees assessed to their prize. Further, some countries outside of the European Union and the U.S. do not have reliable mail services. In the event that a prize has been stolen or mishandled during shipment to an international destination, TolkienLibrary.com may not be able to replace the specific item and will substitute a prize at its own discretion. If the winner prefers a specific quicker shipping method, they are responsible to notify TolkienLibrary.com at the time of claiming their prize, and will also be responsible to cover the additional costs if any.
9) TolkienLibrary.com decision as to who has won the competition shall be final and TolkienLibrary.com will not enter into any correspondence relating to the winning entries.
Entrants accept that if they win, TolkienLibrary.com will have the right, without additional payment or permission, to use their name for the purpose of announcing the winner of this competition and for related promotional purposes.
11) TolkienLibrary.com reserves the right to cancel the competition prize draw at any stage.
TolkienLibrary.com excludes all liability, so far as is permitted by law, which may arise in connection with the competition and the competition prizes.
12) All personal information is strictly private and will be deleted after the contest is complete.
13) By entering the competition you are confirming you have read and accepted these terms and conditions.